Women’s University Club,
1105 Sixth Avenue Seattle
Date/Time: 03/23/2017 from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Registration discount ends on Friday, March 17th!
This program is about learning how to be at your most powerful and confident best as a presenter and public speaker. It will help to expand your ability to influence the thinking, feelings, decision making, and actions of your listeners. You will learn about the:
- First 9 things people notice about you before your presentation even begins
- Critical “3 Cs” – the formula for success to becoming a persuasive communicator
- Degree of impact that comes from your message vs. voice vs. physical impression
- “Push-Pull Factor” and how to use it to your advantage
- Most effective techniques to connect, engage, and build trust with your audiences
- Techniques to help your message be better understood and remembered long after you’re gone
- WBO Members & First-time Visitors: $45 by 3/17; $55 after.
- Non-members: $55 by 3/17; $65 after.