2020 Foresight Strategy Planning: Prepare your strong start in 2020
Do you have any of these six symptoms that indicate today's problems are linked to yesterday's poor or missing strategy development?
- Growth has the better of you and your team.
- Customers are confused about your value.
- Committees in analysis paralysis.
- Same challenges, different day.
- Problems get the better of opportunities.
- Strategic plan is dusty and still TBD.
Resource Strategies 2020 Foresight Strategy Planning helps you and colleagues expand your planning process. Create your 2020 Action Plan for Q1 and beyond.
This hands-on three-hour strategy planning seminar comes with strategy tools: assessment, worksheets, and two executive coaching sessions. Seminars accommodate ten participants or schedule one for your leadership team. Seattle Impact Hub members may use the code Impact Hub for a 15% discount.
More information: http://resourcestrategies.me/2020-foresight-strategy-planning/
Details and Registration: https://2020-foresight-strategy-planning.eventbrite.com
2020 Foresight Strategy Planning DETAILS:
* Strategy Tools Bundle: assessments and pre/post executive coaching
* Session on Wednesday, December 11 at 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - or-
* Wednesday, January 15 at 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
* Impact Hub Seattle, Pioneer Square
* Ten participants in each seminar
* Board room seating
Subscribe to Purpose Prism, a periodical resource for mission-driven leaders
More about Sheila Siden Resource Strategies