Join us for part one of a two-part series on DEI best practices in recruiting.
In part one, we will be discussing best practices for organizational readiness and outreach in DEI recruiting.
For an organization to be prepared to expand their recruiting base, they must be able to answer the following questions:
- Is the organization committed to DEI?
- Who is the organization trying to attract?
- Do you have DEI metrics?
- What does DEI success look like?
Once readiness is achieved, advertising and outreach needs to be intentional to match the organization’s DEI goals. During this webinar, we will explore some ideas that will make outreach inclusive and equitable. Some of these ideas include:
- Advertising in ways that will reach a larger pool of candidates
- How to diversify your network for potential candidates
- Creating and honoring salary ranges rather than basing pay off previous salaries
- Empowering internal diverse candidates internally to take on stretch projects.
Talent Acquisition Manager