The Women in Business and Leadership Initiative presents a very special WIBLI “21’ featuring our former WIBLI “21” winners and finalists
Join us to:
- Meet at least three of Seattle's top leaders—we’ll facilitate several rounds of structured, table networking
- Hear stories about career development and community issues, plus advice for young professionals
- Get to know other people who are concerned with gender equity at your tables over the course of the event
Participating WIBLI Award Winners and Finalists include the following:
- Kristen Curry, Founder and CEO, Leading Retirement Solutions
- Alison Driver, Engagement Officer, The Trust for Public Land
- Graciela Gomez Cowger, CEO, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Christy Johnson, Founder & CEO, Artemis Connection
- Gabriela Lopez, Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine
Our WIBLI “21” is a structured networking event, so we will ask the questions, lead the table changes and hep make introductions easy, so you are guaranteed to make at least 21 new connections!
Ready to engage and learn? Join us!
About our Women in Leadership & Business Initiative program
Women in Business and Leadership Initiative events and programs inspire, educate, and connect Seattle-area women at all levels of their careers. Through our events we aim to empower Seattle-area professionals to create significant change for themselves, their workplaces and their communities around gender equity issues, including closing our region’s gender wage gap.
- WIBLI Symposiums provide women at all career levels with access to extraordinary female leaders, networking with attendees from a variety of industries, and professional development skills and information to invest and grow in their careers.
- WIBLI "21" Luncheons provide an opportunity for attendees to make at least 21 new connections over lunch and discuss gender equity issues & ways to make an impact in their own organizations and communities.
Visit the Women In Business & Leadership Initiative Program page to see all of our other WIBLI events!