In 2012 Washington became a national and international leader for taking a new and smarter approach to marijuana policy with the passing of the Washington State Initiative 502 (I-502) to legalize, regulate, and tax the production and sale of marijuana for adults. Since its passage, I-502 has created new and lucrative opportunities for experts as well as professionals looking for a career-change.
Hear from our panel as they discuss their career-path and how they will continue to shape the future of this unique industry.
- Brooke Davies, Director of Operations for Cannabis Organization of Retail Establishments (CORE)
- Andrea Larson, Editorial Manager, Dope Magazine
- Kelly Ogilvie, CEO, DeepCell
- Leslie Olson, Owner, Quincy Green
- Bruce Barcott, Deputy Editor, Leafly.com and author of Weed the People: The Future of Legal Marijuana in America (moderator)