This two-day program is led by BIS professional counseling staff and provides an in-depth examination of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The program will cover the information exporters need to know to comply with U.S. export control requirements on commercial goods, such as:
- What items and activities are subject to EAR
- Steps to take to determine the export licensing requirements for your item
- How to determine your export control classification number (ECN)
- When you can export or reexport without applying for a license
- Export clearance procedures and record keeping requirements
- Export Management Compliance Program (EMCP) concepts
- Real life examples in applying this information
Presenters will conduct a number of "hands-on" exercises that will prepare you to apply the regulations to your own company's export activities. This program is well suited for those who need a comprehensive understanding of their obligations under the EAR.
For information concerning the topics that will be covered during the course, please contact the BIS Western Regional Office Staff at 949-660-0144.