Visit three cultural capitals of Central Europe on this fascinating week-long tour. Explore the historic and picturesque cities of Prague, Vienna, and Budapest where remains of the past can be seen around every corner. With a guided tours and special activities in each city, comfortable 4-star accommodations and time to explore at leisure, this is the perfect way to experience these three historic and unforgettable cities.
Sign up for one of our Trip Info Sessions below!
- Explore the picturesque and historical city of Prague including a stroll along the magnificent Charles Bridge
- Tour Vienna and see Hofburg Palace, former home of the Habsburg dynasty
- Admire the incredible architecture in Budapest and experience a warm welcome with a Hungarian folklore show and dinner cruise along the Danube
- A variety off optional excursions allows you to personalize your trip experience
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip International flights from Seattle
- 4-star accommodations at hotels listed in itinerary (or similar)
- Daily Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Arrival and departure group transfers by modern A/C coach
- Entry fees for all sightseeing activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Transportation to and from all sites and hotels in modern A/C coach
- Professional local English speaking guides
- All applicable taxes & fuel surcharges
REGISTER FOR AN INFO SESSION TO LEARN MORE:
Register for December 5 Info Session
Register for January 5 Info Session
WHAT PAST TRAVELERS ARE SAYING:
- "Thank you for being such a good, responsible, tenacious, easy-going, effective leader of our group."
-Jill, Peru 2015
- "Thanks for everything you did to make the trip to Peru such a pleasant and trouble free experience. We made lots of transfers, and it all went off without a hitch or any undue waiting around."
-Pat, Peru 2015
- "We will highly recommend Croatia. What a beautiful country. Thank you for all the arrangements and hard work you did to arrange this wonderful vacation and honeymoon."
-Rosemary and Earl, Croatia 2014
- "Thank you SO MUCH for making the trip so enjoyable and one that I will really remember for a long time. I look forward to future Seattle Chamber trips and plan on telling friends about the great time I had."
-Don, India & Dubai 2013
- "The cordial response to all our questions and the careful attention to detail made this trip phenomenal. We had exceptional accommodations, meals, and activities with a perfect balance between planned excursions and free time to explore on our own. The competence of our Seattle Chamber trip coordinators ensured that the entire experience flowed smoothly, making this the most positive trip possible."
-Elaine, Dubai 2012
Want to learn about other trips with the Chamber? Contact Kayla DeMonte at (206) 389-7338 to get on our traveler email list!
Visit the Travel with the Chamber Program page to see all of our other trips!