The Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present the 13th annual Restaurant After Hours at the Seattle Aquarium!
Restaurant After Hours has become one of the favorite events of the year and for good reason! With over 25 of Seattle’s most delicious restaurants coming together under one roof at the Seattle Aquarium, it’s a can’t miss event for making business connections and getting your fill of the best food in the city.
Sample delicacies and sip on the aquarium's signature drinks while building your network with 800+ Chamber members. This event has sold out in the past, so don’t wait to register!
Sample bites and beverages from:
Plus! All attendees have a chance to:
- Copperworks Distilling Co. (Copperworks Vodka, Gin, American Single Malt Whiskey)
- DRY Sparkling (Assorted DRY Sparkling drinks)
- Fremont Brewing (Lush IPA, Interurban IPA, and Dark Star Imperial Oatmeal Stout)
- Frosted Cupcakes & Cakes (Mini cupcakes: Chocolate, Red Velvet, and Lemon Passion-fruit)
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant (BBQ Chicken Sliders)
- Homegrown Sustainable Sandwiches (Hummus & Roasted Red Pepper (V) and Ham & Beechers sandwiches)
- Honest Biscuits (Biscuits and Southern Sausage Gravy)
- Ingallina's Box Lunch (Pinwheels)
- Ivar's Acres of Clams (Coriander-crusted Seared Rare Opah, Cara Cara Orange, Cucumber and Jicama Salsa, Avocado Vinaigrette, and Taro Chips)
- Lowercase Brewing (Assorted beer)
- On Safari Foods (Boozy Milkshakes and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches)
- Poquitos (White Gulf Shrimp Tostada)
- Seattle Aquarium (Lemongrass Salmon Skewers with Cucumber Dip)
- Six Seven Restaurant (Torched Hamachi with Crab and Meyer Lemon)
- Sweetgrass Food Co. (Selection of Salad and Sweetie Samplers)
- The Confectional (Salted Caramel Cheesecake Über Dips)
- The Pike Brewing Company (Pike Space Needle Golden IPA, Pike Place Ale, and Pike Kilt Lifter)
- Wilridge Winery (Assorted wine)
1) Win a pair of Alaska Airlines tickets to anywhere Alaska flies!
2) Bid on restaurant gift certificates in our silent auction!
3) Take a stroll through the Seattle Aquarium and party with the stars!