Our 5th Annual YPN & Chamber Board Leadership Mixer is the 2nd event in our YPN Leadership Series!
Join YPN at the Seattle Chamber Offices for a special leadership networking event - featuring some of Seattle's top leaders on the Seattle Chamber’s Board of Directors. Get to know our board members as they discuss career development, community issues, and their advice for the YPN crowd.
We’ll facilitate several rounds of table networking, so you’ll get face time with at least 3 Seattle business leaders to hear their stories and ask questions. Plus, get to know other YPs at your tables over the course of the event. This is one of our MOST POPULAR events of the year and WILL sell out! Register early to ensure your spot.
Participating Board Members include:
- Bill Akers, VP & GM, Washington Market, Premera Blue Cross
- Bob Bass, President, WA External Affairs, AT&T
- Diana Birkett Rakow, EVP of Marketing and Public Affairs, Group Health Cooperative
- Shannon Boldizsar, Senior Manager, Government & Civic Affairs, Western Region, Starbucks
- Amy Carlson, VP, Puget Sound Area Manager, CH2M Hill
- Suzanne Dale Estey, Executive Director, Economic Development Council of Seattle-King County
- Gray Madden, President, Filson
- Dann Mead Smith, President & CEO, Washington Policy Center
- Kirk Nelson, President & CEO, AAA Washington
- Mark Dyce, Principal, 206 Inc.
- Greg Collins, President & CEO, Parker Smith & Feek
Visit the Young Professionals Network Program page
to see all of our other YPN events!