Join the City of Lakewood, Pierce County, and the Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle for this important update on cybercrime, cyber security, and how our region can ensure its safety. A new study by the Ponemon Institute shows average annual losses to companies worldwide exceed $7.7 million. Learn how you can fight back and use technology and best practices to reduce cybercrime losses.
At this program you will:
- Hear from experts in the field on global trends, regional impacts, and how to protect your business.
- Learn about shifts in the cyber security industry as technology moves to the cloud and mobile data use becomes more and more ubiquitous.
- Get the latest updates on global and regional policy, legislation and initiatives.
- Find out how to prevent, detect, and prosecute cybercrime in business.
- Mayor Don Anderson, City of Lakewood
- Collin Barry, Lead Strategy Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Peter Boden, Partner Director, C+E Security Infrastructure Services, Microsoft Corporation
- Michael Germain, U.S. Secret Service, ASAIC/Seattle Field Office
- Robert Lang, Washington State Emergency Management
- Senator Steve O'Ban
- Kenneth Ray, Sophos
- Patrick Reed, Operations Manager, WA Secretary of State, Corporations and Charities Division