Stay informed about upcoming events and issues impacting your business and the community by subscribing to the newsletters that you care about. You can receive information as a weekly (or bi-weekly) digest, or get updates targeted by interests or industry sector.
To choose which emails you'd like to receive, login in to your Chamber member dashboard. Login
Want to condense the amount of information you receive from the Chamber? Subscribe to any or all of the digest emails below to get a summary of what’s happening each week at the Chamber.
- Top 5 Newsletter: Sent every Monday, our Top 5 newsletter provides a quick snapshot of news and events at the Seattle Metro Chamber. It will keep you informed of all the latest developments, without taking much of your time.
- Events Update: Sent every other Tuesday, this comprehensive events email summarizes all upcoming Chamber events. It is our most popular tool for helping you plan ahead for your busy schedule.
- Policy Update: Sent each Thursday, this newsletter summarizes the Chamber’s policy advocacy work and activities. It will also let you know about upcoming meetings of interest, including our member-driven policy committees.
Areas of Interest
: In addition to our digest emails, the Chamber sends information that is focused on a particular area of interest. Please indicate your areas of interest below so we can customize our communication with you.
- Premier Events: Including our Chamber Annual Meeting, IN-NW, Golf Tournament, Public Officials Reception, Regional Leadership Conference, Restaurant After Hours, Seattle Business Tradeshow and Study and Leadership Missions
- Business Education and Professional Development: Including our Executive Speaker Series, Economic Empowerment Forum, How to Do Business With..., IN-NW Social Media and Digital Marketing Conference, Regional Leadership Conference, Social Media Series and other development events
- Local Campaigns and Elections: Including updates from the Civic Alliance for a Sound Economy, the Chamber's political affiliate
- Multicultural Business: Including How to Do Business With… and other multicultural business programming
- Networking Events: Including our Business After Hours, Golf Tournament, Restaurant After Hours, Toast of Seattle, Young Professionals Networking events and more.
- Policy Forums and Events: Including Alaska Business Forum, Business Issues Forum, Economic Empowerment Forum, Policy Hash, Regional leadership Conference, Study Missions and other policy-related forums
- Small Business Interests: Including Small business events, programs and resources
- Social Media and Digital Marketing: Including IN-NW Social Media and Digital Marketing Conference, Social Media Series and other social media information
- Travel with the Chamber: Past leisure and tourism trips include China, Turkey and the Mediterranean
- Young Professionals Network (YPN): Including programming and ways to get involved with the region's largest association for leaders ages 21-39
- Women in Business and Leadership: Including programming and ways to get involved with our Women and Business in Leadership Initiative
: Looking for information that pertains directly to your industry sector or an industry sector that you work with? The Chamber currently offers 13 newsletter options. Sent twice a year to each industry sector, these newsletters provide a snapshot of news, events and other information targeted to a specific field of interest.
- Business Services
- Community Service Organizations & Nonprofits
- End-Line Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Clean Tech
- Transportation & Maritime