Explore the picturesque country of Kenya on this 9-day tour! From the bustling city of Nairobi to the open plains of Masai Mara and Amboseli National Park, travelers will experience intriguing cultures, beautiful landscapes, and an excellent opportunity for spotting Africa’s diverse and majestic wildlife. Grab your camera and join us in visiting this spectacular country for the adventure of a lifetime.
Sign up for one of our Trip Info Sessions below!
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve for wildlife, one of Africa's most impressive wildlife reserves
- Discover the Amboseli National Park with its 400 different species of birds
- Spend a day in Kenya's bustling capital city, Nairobi
- Search for the Big 5 in their natural habitat during several game drives on board 4x4wd safari excursions
- Spend down time relaxing in the Sopa Lodges and taking in the views of sites like Mt. Kilimanjaro
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip International flights from Seattle
- Meet and greet on arrival in Nairobi
- Accommodations at hotels and lodges listed in itinerary (or similar)
- Private use of specially designed 4x4wd safari vehicles
- Daily Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Professional English speaking guides and escorts
- All game drives as specified in itinerary
- Arrival and departure group transfers to and from hotel
- 1/2 liter bottle of water per person per day on the game drives
- All applicable taxes & fuel surcharges
REGISTER FOR AN INFO SESSION TO LEARN MORE:
Register for May 31 Info Session
Register for June 13 Info Session
WHAT PAST TRAVELERS ARE SAYING:
- "Thank you for being such a good, responsible, tenacious, easy-going, effective leader of our group."
-Jill, Peru 2015
- "Thanks for everything you did to make the trip to Peru such a pleasant and trouble free experience. We made lots of transfers, and it all went off without a hitch or any undue waiting around."
-Pat, Peru 2015
- "We will highly recommend Croatia. What a beautiful country. Thank you for all the arrangements and hard work you did to arrange this wonderful vacation and honeymoon."
-Rosemary and Earl, Croatia 2014
- "Thank you SO MUCH for making the trip so enjoyable and one that I will really remember for a long time. I look forward to future Seattle Chamber trips and plan on telling friends about the great time I had."
-Don, India & Dubai 2013
- "The cordial response to all our questions and the careful attention to detail made this trip phenomenal. We had exceptional accommodations, meals, and activities with a perfect balance between planned excursions and free time to explore on our own. The competence of our Seattle Chamber trip coordinators ensured that the entire experience flowed smoothly, making this the most positive trip possible."
-Elaine, Dubai 2012
Want to learn about other trips with the Chamber? Contact Kayla DeMonte at (206) 389-7338 to get on our traveler email list!
Visit the Travel with the Chamber Program page to see all of our other trips!