What steps should we take in our 20's and 30's to stay competitive in today's economy? Join us at the new Northeastern-Seattle campus or a special YPN where our expert panel will offer up advice to keep you on top of your professional game.
At this event we will:
- Network with other YPs while enjoying complimentary drinks and appetizers
- Discuss and evaluate your next steps for career development
- Get answers from our experienced panel on what to do NOW
- Check out Northeastern's great new space!
CHECK OUT YOUR PANEL:
About our host
Northeastern is a top-tier global research university, and the recognized leader in experiential learning, anchored in the world's largest and most innovative cooperative education program. They offer students opportunities for professional work, research, service, and global learning in more than 90 countries. The university's use-inspired research enterprise is strategically aligned with three global imperatives: health, security, and sustainability. Northeastern offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to degrees through the doctorate in eight colleges and the School of Law, and select advanced degrees at graduate campuses in Charlotte, North Carolina, and Seattle, Washington.
YPN is the premier young professionals group in Seattle, providing professional development and networking opportunities for emerging leaders, ages 21-39.
Why get involved with YPN?
- Exposure to what is going on in Seattle
- To build your business network with other young professionals
- Unique access to regional business leaders and political figures
There are no membership fees or any application process to attend The Young Professionals Network events. If you are not a Chamber member, register online under the nonmember registration button. Learn more about Chamber membership.