Let's face it. We're in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it kind of world right now. And, while most of us communicate in 140 characters or less via the comfort of our mobile devices, there's still great power in gathering of great minds.
We invite you We double-dog dare you to be a part of this social revolution at (your not so traditional conference) IN-NW 2012 presented by the Seattle Metro Chamber and 206Inc.
We'll take a look at exactly what's happening in the world of social engagement today, and--together--help influence what will be in the future. IN-NW 2012 will:
- INSPIRE creativity and thought leadership
- INFORM participants with best practices
- INSTIGATE action throughout everyone's respective online communities
People are talking, tweeting, posting, pinning and tumblr-ing about what's happening right now - let's look towards what will be next.
This day will feature the following topics and speakers (view the complete agenda here):
- New + Emerging Tools with
- Social Engagement with Alexandra Wheeler, VP of Global Digital Marketing at Starbucks
- The Power of the Internet to Bring About Change with Ben Huh, CEO of Cheezburger
- Tweet 'n Eat with Corey Dilley, Marketing & Business Development Manager at Eat St.
- Crisis Management with Monte Lutz, SVP at Edelman Digital
- New Media: Getting Your Story Heard + Told with
- Non Profit + Cause Engagement with
- Mary Grace Roske, Director of Communications at The Seattle Foundation
- Kaitlin Bartik,Volunteer Coordinator at the YWCA of Seattle-King County-Snohomish County
- Madeline Moy,
Digital Media Manager at the Seattle Art Museum
- Joelle B. Gruber, Relationship Associate at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Jaci Dahlvang, Children's Home Society of Washington ¿ North Seattle Family Center
- Twitter for Marketing with Robert Pietsch, Twitter
- Music + Media with
Did we mention our friends from Skillet and Marination Mobile will be serving up the lunchtime grub?
Who should attend? If you're in the worlds of social media, marketing, public relations, advertising, small business or consulting, you won't want to miss this event!
Sponsorship opportunities! Want to showcase your product or service to hundreds of tech savvy peeps? Sponsorship packages can be customized to meet your marketing needs at any price point. Contact Nikki Balcerak at (206) 389-7338.
This is a special event. Due to venue and catering guarantees, there will be a $100 fee for cancellations received by 2/8/2012. Refunds and credits are not allowed for registration cancellations after 2/8/2012, however substitutions are always welcome!